Want Help Growing Your Chiropractic Practice?
Most chiropractor are passionate about the health and wellness of their patients and provide excellent care. Unfortunately, the many demands of running a practice often take time away from patient care leaving doctors conflicted.
Chiropractic Company has grown steadily over the past 30 years and have perfected the business of chiropractic.
Joining Chiropractic Company will let you focus solely on what you love - caring for patients. We will provide the training, expertise and support you need to be a success!
Once you become a Chiropractic Company clinic, you will receive:
- Health Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401k with company match
- Paid continuing education and WCA dues
- Effective marketing of Chiropractic Company and your individual location
- If desired, we provide an associate doctor trained to perform all jobs in the office
- Chiropractic Company takes over HR duties, payroll, bookkeeping, accounting, bill pay, creative design, marketing and advertising
Chiropractors who have joined us found they focus more on patient care and less on business mangement allowing them to take more vacation time and enjoy being part of a winning team.
Ready to Sell Your Chiropractic Clinic?
There are many reasons why you may want to sell your Chiropractic Practice now, such as:
- Moving out of the area
- Planning retirement and looking for exit strategy
- Sell a satellite office
- Need cash now
- Disability or illness
- Going through a divorce
- Partnership buy-in or buy-out
No matter what your reasons are for wanting to sell your chiropractic business, we will work with you to accomodate your needs.
There are many benefits to selling to Chiropractic Company:
- Simple, easy process
- No broker fees and no hassle
- Cash or stock buyout options
- Receive cash in lump sum or paid over time
- Get fair market value for you practice
- Can be completed in as little as 4 weeks
- We will provide excellent care for your patients
Planning Retirement and Looking for a Chiropractic Exit Strategy?
Many chiropractors at the end of their career fail to plan properly which can result in:
- Less motivation and time in office
- Fewer new patients
- Reduced level of patient care
- Lower patient satisfaction
- Patients leaving practice
- Depreciation of clinic value
By working with Chiropractic Company, you will have a solid exit strategy that avoids these pitfalls. The way it works is:
- Sell your practice now
- Remain the Clinic Director
- Enjoy the many benefits of being an employee
- Focus solely on patient care - we do the rest
- Retire on your schedule
We also offer several purchase options to meet your specific needs.